Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring and the miracle of growth

So, it's springtime again. In Basel it's been very summerlike for couple of days now. So cool, today +25'C and clear blue sky.

For couple of years now I've planned, every spring, to plant something, but somehow I've never managed to get it done in time. This year I decided to pull myself together and have it finally done. Therefore, last Sunday I put some seeds to pots and set myself waiting for the miracle of growth.

And now, only five days later, I can already see some results: the Rucola salad is pushing little, frail green babies out of the dirt, yeeeah! I'm waiting with curiosity what will come up next: parsley, basil, chives or garlic-chives =)

Our roof.

My pots.

Baby-Rucolas =)

I find it fascinating to observe the development in the pots. I'm still going to plant some flowers, just for the fun of it.

Joyful Eastertime to everybody!!!

No comments: