Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Snowy scapes

I'm back in Finland for a while again. I had to come over for some official stuff. For example, my passport just fell into pieces some time ago and now I had to come to pick up the new one. The schedule is pretty busy, but in a way, I don't mind soooo much. It seems to be quite ok weather now and in two days it's gonna be the independency day of Finland. For that I'm going to Riihimäki to attend a reception held by my very dear friends Pikku-Markku and Kalle. So nice to meet them, it's been really long time! Last time was when we gathered together to watch on tv the Eurovision Song Contest 07 =O

I attach here some pictures I took this afternoon. It was pretty much perfect winterday in Häme, southern Finland. You've seen this same back yard in the very first pic I uploaded here.



Couple of details of snowy pine branches.







No comments: