Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Chill in Finland


For this week I'm in Finland. It's the most pretty autumn since long time. All the colors are just blazing; yellow, orange, red. So cool, this is my chill-out time. Time to unwind and meet some of my dear friends. Soon my journey continues to Berlin, where we'll have another gig of Mnemopark.

Mnemopark is quite familiar thing for me already since I've been in the touring-crew since last February. It's nice work, because it doesn't feel like so much work anymore -people and the procedures are familiar. And we also get to see all these different cities around the world: so far I've been to Strasbourg, Lausanne, Dieppe, Barcelona, Lissabon (just lovely!!!), Montreal and Quebec, Ljubljana and Pilsen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Löysin tieni mimmim sivuille, hyvältä näyttää... Karmeaa oli huomata, että mun kauheille tekeleille löytyi myös linkki... ;)

Oot sitten melkein naapurissa Tammikuussa. :) Pitää kattoa, jos vaikka saisin itseni sinne Thaimaahan raahattua. :)

a