Thursday, February 11, 2010

Even more snow and a castle

It' actually quite amazing -there is more and more snow every day. It really is like I remember the winters of my childhood. And nowadays the kids still seem to have similar interests as quarter of a century ago. (Jeez, that's long ago...)

I was already spying on this snow castle the last time I wrote an entry with some wintery photos. But, I decided to wait and see how grand it would turn out to be =). This is a design by two approximately 10-year old girls, I suppose. Not bad... I remember how me and my best friend used to construct things quite similar to this and the time just flew away. And our parents used to worry since we didn't show up at home after school (nor in the school every day either, for that matter).

The castle, model 2010.

Oh yeah, see those two boys on the background? They were very talkative and wanted to know to which school I go to. I admitted that I used to go to the same school in Hurttala as they (just to the right from where this photo is taken). In their opinion this elementary school is bad, because the stuff they have to do is strange. I confided to them that it was just as strange when I was there =) -Somehow I doubt that I managed to make it any better for the boys, what do you reckon?

No comments: