Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The 69 Eyes

Somehow it seems that I have gone to rock concerts ways more often here in Basel than I ever did back in Finland. And even more curious, I've seen mostly finnish acts =)

One of the reasons might be Z7, which is a cool venue with excellent program located just outside Basel. Last time I saw Sonata Arctica there and last Saturday it was The 69 Eyes' turn. We went to check the band out with Mitch and Regi. I was really excited about that, since I hadn't seen the band playing live in a long time and it's also always cool introduce my swiss friends to something that comes from Finland.

-And of course, it works the other way also. It's always nice to meet people from hometurf and show them something about Basel. This time we took some visitors to Gleis13 to get the feeling of the local atmosphere and to celebrate birthday.



The 69 Eyes.


The main act, Tiamat from Sweden.
Bit dark for me, perhaps.

No comments: