Monday, April 5, 2010

New projects to take up on

It seems that I have pretty much time to kill, unfortunately. It's gonna be relatively slow on the work front this month, or at least so it looks like, until now.

I do have also a 2000 pcs puzzle, but I think I'm going to save it still for later and grab my very first real novel written in German. - Because I don't count the the adventures of the little tiger and little bear in "Wie schön ist Panama" by Janosch to this category. Sorry J!

So the very first is this minuscule edition of "Die 13 1/2 leben des Käpt'n Blaubär" by Walter Moers, which was very warmly recommended to me. - Obviously some friends of mine have pretty high expectations of my language skills, but I'm gonna give it a go. Well, one doesn't know until one tries, right? Wish me luck though, when I plonge into the wonderful world of wolperinger, eh?

Updates on the progress follow =) =)

Easy to handle 703 pages...

No comments: